ASCTA Swim Australia Teacher Course
A Swim Australia™ Teacher has the competence and knowledge to teach swimming and water safety to independent learners in groups of varying sizes.
Key features and benefits of this course are:
- Approved by the Federal Government and meets their requirements in terms of the holders of the accreditation being able to conduct GST free lessons
- Endorsed by Swimming Australia Limited - the peak body for the sport of swimming
- Affordable due to lower delivery costs, administration costs and re-registration requirements
- Aligned with ASCTA coaching accreditations resulting in enhanced developmental pathways for Teachers
- Students are comprehensively covered by insurance - even for 28 days after becoming qualified
Course content is delivered by a combination of:
- Self paced, at home e-learning via CD ROM supported by numerous video clips, practical examples and tools for Students.
- Randomised questions with instant feedback on incorrect responses are a feature
- Pool based Practical Induction course
- Progressive supervised on the job training
To enrol or enquire about our ASCTA Swim Australia Teacher Course Time Program, contact your local Lane 4 Aquatics. Please note. Not all programs are available at all facilities.